In addition to his leadership teaching at UC San Diego Extension, Greg is also available as a professional keynote speaker for your company, organization or industry association event.
Whether a large or small group, Greg will educate and energize each and every audience member!
Greg speaks on a variety of leadership, human resources and organizational development topics including:
- Advance Your Career: Tips to Recruit the Right Mentors and Coaches
- Identifying and Developing Executive Talent
- GROWing Employee Retention – Love’em & Develop’em or Lose’em
- Leadership That Drives Organizational Change and Results
- Survivors’ Guilt: Strategies for Engaging the Remaining Employees
- Training that Drives Organizational Results – The Why, What, and How
- Building Effective Leadership
Greg Goates, M.A., is President of Goates Consulting Group, Inc., which focuses on executive coaching and leadership development, organization effectiveness and strategic human resource leadership. He has over 20 years of experience in coaching and leadership development, organizational assessment and design, change management, strategic planning, and talent acquisition and retention within a variety of industries.