Managing for Maximum Performance
As part of his involvement in the San Diego community and because of his love of teaching, Greg has been an instructor at the UC San Diego Extension since 2005. Greg offers two popular leadership courses:
- Managing for Maximum Performance
- Transformational Leadership
To learn more about these courses, read the information below or contact us for more information.
Within an organization, a manager’s success is based not only on individual contribution, but also on the team that backs it. Knowing how to solidly build and influence this team can help maximize performance to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Explore the responsibilities, functions, and skills required of managers today.
- Hire, train, and evaluate your group effectively.
- Boost morale and teamwork through interpersonal communication, planning, and goal-setting.
- Identify leadership styles and learn to adjust yours to energize employees and drive their productivity.
- Tackle challenges, solve problems, and mediate conflict with practical management tools and techniques.
Who Should Participate?
Geared towards professionals looking to gain or enhance their leadership and management skills, this course will prepare you with practical knowledge and working skills you can implement the very next day.
This course is offered four times a year and equals 3 units in Business Administration.
Course Number: BUSA40673
If you are a current student, click here for the detailed syllabus. This content is password protected.